Who We Are
Founded in 1998, we believe in an unyielding commitment to meeting the needs of our customers through our passion for innovation and service.
The Solstice founders envisioned what a great company could be. To make that vision a reality, they focused their efforts on developing a different approach to dental and vision care. As a result, Solstice grew — and continues to grow. We are known as one of the leading benefit companies in the markets we serve.
We have been voted one of Florida’s Best Companies to Work For. We have the largest DHMO network in Florida. We have doubled, both in business and in size. We are continually amazed to see the power of committed individuals working as a team towards a common goal.
- Established as a discount dental and prescription provider to small businesses, individuals and large groups.
- Became licensed as PLHSO in the state of Florida.
- Integrated Six Sigma processes to the organization.
- Licensed as TPA(Third Party Administrator).
- Established partnerships with leading healthcare organizations.
- Increased membership by 160,000.
- Doubled membership in Florida.
- Ranked Florida's Largest DHMO Network by IBISWorld.
- Tripled book of business.
- Received insurance license in New York.
- Expanded into the Northeast market.
- Ranked Florida's Largest DHMO Network second consecutive year.
- Received URAC Accreditation.
- Ranked as one of the Florida's Best Companies to Work For 2011 and 2012.
- Received Fit-Friendly Company Award from the American Heart Association.
- Ranked one of America's Fastest Growing Companies by INC 500.
- Launched Solstice Marketplace Private Exchange
- Began offering dental plans on the Federal Health Insurance Marketplace
- Named to Modern Healthcare’s 2013 Healthcare’s Hottest List
- Once again ranked one of America's Fastest Growing Companies by INC 500.
- Honored as a Class of 2013 Florida Companies to Watch Award Recipient
- Named Industry Innovator by the Institute for HealthCare Consumerism
- Receives URAC Health Utilization Management Re-Accreditation
- Ranked one of America's Fastest Growing Companies by INC 500 for third consecutive year
- Expanded dental and vision products into Puerto Rico
- Recognized as an American Heart Association Fit-Friendly Worksite
2016 - 2018
- 700,00 members strong
- 188% individual membership growth
- Added Publix DHMO business
- Earned SOC II certification
- Launched Critical Illness plans
- Maintain Florida and New York's largest DHMO networks.
- Expanded national partnerships.